The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

11.06.2004

Funny pages and/or farm, here I come!



Here is a political cartoon I drew several weeks ago, and am finally attempting to post as the true beginning of my blog. Of course, now I fully expect rabid leftists to burn my blog, paint swastikas on it, break it's windows and/or arms, call it racist, and comment on it multiple times under the names 'Dick Tracy', 'Mickey Mouse', and 'Osama Bin Laden'. Such is the price we pay for art.

1 Comments:

Blogger guest said...

Thought about making the last panel read "That's the first flip-flop that's made any sense, Senator!" but I went with the simpler. Hope you like it either way :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home