The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

11.15.2004

The Yolk's on Carville

Powerline has an amusing photo of alien Democrat talking-head James Carville doing penance for incorrect prognostication. In all fairness, though, he probably got his tip from Zogby, and it's doubtful you'll ever see him with literal egg on his face, no matter how deserved.

Say what you will about the Ragin' Cajun, but for my money he's damn entertaining, no matter his politics. You're alright with me, Jim.

Carville also gets a nod for being one of the most honest Dems in assessing his party's failures.

I'll start the sidebet: In 2000 it was a trash can; in 2004 it was an egg; what will be on Carville's head in 2008???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home