The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

12.27.2004

Call him Martin Luther

Glenn Reynolds on Hugh Hewitt's new book, Blog.

I can't say Hugh was exactly my sole inspiration in starting a blog, as technically I started it back in like June, before I became a reader of blogs, or a regular listener to his show; but since my first real post on Nov. 6, he has certainly been my biggest influence and led to a bigger political bent than I originally intended. He's also clearly among the blogosphere's biggest proponents and cheerleaders, and knows more about it and it's power than virtually anyone else. So Blog is now officially on my "To Get" list now, although I may not get around to reading it for a month or two at the rate I'm going (I finally finished Sharansky's book tonight, so everything moves up a spot. Again, I recommend it heartily).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home