The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

12.15.2004

Rats

My blogging blackout apparently caused me to miss Hugh Hewitt's latest Vox Blogoli: "What does Newsweek's story on Christmas tell us about the MSM?" It looks like I have a lot more reading to do in the next few days to catch up on everything I've missed. It looks like a very interesting discussion (even if the answer is pretty much intuitively obvious, even only from having heard in the most general terms about the story from the small sampling of internet and talk radio I've had this week, an in-depth exploration of the subject seems worthwhile, and inextricably linked to the other attacks on Christmas perpetrated by the Left this year), and that just from skimming Hugh's post and not yet any of the texts or responses from other bloggers.

But that catching up will have to commence tomorrow, and so good night. Again, prayer requests for my mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unserious Talker said...

Given the week you've had, I think everyone in the blogsphere will give you a pass.

Here's to a clear and quick recovery.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home