The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

1.10.2005

24

Lord help me, I think I'm addicted. I watched all but the first 20 minutes or so of the 2-day, 4-hour premier of the new season, and although I've only previously watched the very first 2 or 3 episodes of the first season, and maybe 2 or 3 others in all the time since, I think I'll have to start watching.

I've always thought the concept of the show was absolutely brilliant, and so was the marketing strategy with the premier (I have no idea if they've done this in previous seasons, but it's a great hook for the viewer to get 4 episodes and a good bit of story right up front - accidentaly losing an hour (well, several) is the major reason I discontinued by viewing in season 1). Gonna have to go see if I can rent the prior seasons on DVD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home