The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

5.15.2005

I hate Time Warner

feel the hate peeps!

And apologies for another absence. But though my internet connestion was down again for the better part of a week, and I've been too tired the past couple days to post, I will not be deterred. Even though I was too lazy to even write down a post I'd intended to write and now will have to attempt to reconstruct an inferior version of.

While we're hatin', I'd also like to enter into evidence exhibit Z as to why I hate the NBA: in a few weeks we should be crowning Stanley Cup Champions in God's Greatest Playoff Sport, AKA the NHL. Instead, the joke of the NBA, where they can call travelling on a guy after taking one step, but not after eight, is the only thing going on. Paah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home