The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

5.03.2005

The Jade Monkey Reborn!

At long last I have returned. The reasons for my absence are not exciting (mostly, I was lazy, although that was the motivating factor for the extended absence, not the original disappearance which has its blame in illness and a downed internet connection...I missed a lot - Iraqi elections chief among them - and not being able to comment disappointed/soured me somewhat, and so it got easier to not blog. Sadly, that only led to missing more big things, Terri Schiavo, the passing of Pope John Paul II and the election of Pope Benedict XVI, etc., although I did get to tackle the Nazi Pope meme in ruthless and bone-crunching fashion on a message board I frequent, and I still kept up with most things, so all was not lost. Oh yeah, and my Baylor Lady Bears winning the 2005 NCAA Women's Basketball Championship!), so we'll not go into them ;-). Anyway, as I said, missing so many momentous events was displeasing to me, so I says to myself, 'Self, we're living in momentous times, more will come, so get your arse back in there before you miss anymore, ya bum!'

So, I've been gone like a bride gotten cold feet (it's not so much that I was lazy, but that I was...uhhh...kidnapped, yeah, that's the ticket). But, I've got the bug again. We'll see how long it lasts. It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unserious Talker said...

welcome back, glad the search party found you...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home