The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

5.25.2005

Schubert endorses Hardberger (SA mayoral runoff)

As I expected, if Schubert was to endorse anyone. Hardberger still came in 12 points behind Castro though in the initial round of voting, so he's going to need probably close to 2/3 of Schubert's 20% to catch him, and hope most of the rest stay home rather than vote for Castro, and that the old folks who probably voted pretty heavily for him still come out without a property tax freeze initiative on the ballot. I think he has pretty good odds to make up the gap though.

My vote for Hardberger will be a vote against Castro (although it would have come even without the endorsement, as I also did not vote for Schubert).

The runoff is June 7. Vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home