The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

6.09.2005

Heh

A metaphysical question of sorts. If a happily small-time blogger such as myself links to Glenn Reynolds, in inverse proportion to an Instalanch, does he risk causing a blackhole effect, threatening the very fabric of blogospheric space and time? I'll just have to risk it.

Anyway, I haven't bothered with Paragon of Dumbassery Charlie Rangel's holocaust idiocy. But Instapundit gets a "heh" from me for this perfectly succinct commentary:

Really, Bush's ability to drive his opponents stark, raving bonkers is almost supernatural.


Supernatural? Don't give the Prez any ideas Prof. Reynolds, the moonbats already think he thinks he's God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home