The Jade Monkey

I didn't have a superiority complex until inferior people gave me one.

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

6.07.2005

Please proceed to re-education 101

Your leftist mind tricks don't work on me.

Heard about this piece in the WSJ this morning on Bill Bennett's radio show, during a piece of his interview with the author, Debra Burlingame, sister of the pilot of the plane which was flown into the Pentagon.

I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure the big blogs have already picked it up. So for now, I'm just gonna post the link and will comment later after I've made a lap around the web. (Guess I should give a brief synopsis for those who haven't seen it yet: basically, a group called the Ministry of Freedom International "Freedom" Center is going to use the site of the World Trade Center memorial to spew it's radical leftist ideology. Outrage. As I said, more later.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home